The Why Do You Live Where You Do Carnival is now up!
Updated: The Carnival has been delayed to Monday 16th May due to Blogger being down this week. Email me your links by 9am Monday!
This week, as Matthew and I travel the length and breadth of the country trying to find somewhere for us to settle permanently, the Friday Club Life Carnival topic is ‘why do you live where you do?’
Please join in! Everyone is welcome, whether you are an established blogger or a newbie and especially if you have not taken part before. This is a community endeavour and a way of taking part in a carnival where the links are shared between us all.
Here’s what to do:
- Write a new post about why you live where you do. What factors were important to you in deciding where you lived? If you didn’t have any choice about where you live or you have lived in the same place most of your life, what do you like or not like about it? If you’d rather write about where you’d like to live or something that’s fine, I’m not really into rules :).
- Please only enter the carnival if you are willing to add the list of other carnival entries to the bottom of your carnival entry post after I send it to you. This is done by simply copying and pasting the code I will send you.
- What is not allowed: anything off-topic, sponsored posts, product review posts, competitions/giveaways, posts not written by personal bloggers or anything libellous or hurtful. (It’s fine to submit your carnival post to other carnivals or Linkies btw).
- You can take your post in any direction: submissions can be serious, humorous, helpful or anything in between! It can be short and to-the-point or a long essay if you feel so inclined! Be as creative as you like and enjoy writing something that fits on your own blog. If you have a previous post you would like to use, that’s fine but please publish it again as a new post for the carnival sometime this week.
When you’ve written your post
- Post it anytime this week before noon on Friday 13th May and then email the url of the post (the permalink) to me at fridayclub (AT) notesfromhome (DOT) com before noon (UK time – BST) on Friday 13th.
- On Friday afternoon/evening I will email you a list of links to all the carnival entries. Please add them to the bottom of your carnival entry post when you can.
You can keep up to date with The Friday Club announcements by subscribing to the NotesFromHome RSS feed or subscribing via email, following @NotesFromHome on Twitter (look out for #FridayClub tweets) or liking the NotesFromHome Facebook page.
<div align="center"><a href="http://notesfromhome.com/"><img src="http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/ella818/The-Friday-Club-badge.gif" title="Friday Club" alt="Friday Club" width="125" height="125" style="border:none;"></a></div>
And for anyone who missed it, here’s the first post about The Friday Club Carnivals.
Don’t forget to nominate your Post of the Week and spread some blogger love. And if you are hosting a Carnival or Linky, you can add it to the Bloggers’ Diary so lots of people can see it and join in!