The carnival has now been published: How to achieve a good blog/life balance.
This week the Friday Club Blogging Carnival is about finding time to blog. I must admit this is a difficult one for me as I really struggle to find a good blog/life balance. How do you find time to blog? Do you have a schedule for blogging? Do you have routines to manage your time around the house? Do you leave some things (the laundry?) not done in order to be online? Do you feel you are online too much, or do you find that you love blogging so much but don’t have enough time to write/read blogs as much as you want? Share your thoughts and tips on achieving a good balance.
Please join in! Everyone is welcome, whether you are an established blogger or a newbie and especially if you have not taken part before.
Here’s what to do:
- Write a post about your blog/life balance.
- Publish your post anytime before noon on Friday 16th September.
- When it is published, email the url of the post (the permalink) to me at fridayclub (AT) notesfromhome (DOT) com before noon (UK time – BST) on Friday 16th.
- On Friday evening (updated: delayed to the weekend due to household illness)I will publish the carnival and you will get a link back from me when the carnival goes live. I would really appreciate it if you would link to me in your post so that others can take part if they want to.
- What is not allowed: anything off-topic, sponsored posts, product review posts, competitions/giveaways, sexual content, posts not written by personal bloggers or anything libellous or hurtful.
You can take your post in any direction: submissions can be serious, humorous, helpful or anything in between! It can be short and to-the-point or a long essay if you feel so inclined! Be as creative as you like and enjoy writing something that fits on your own blog.
Looking forward to reading your posts!
Don’t forget to have your say on the future of Friday Club too. I would appreciate your views.
<div align="center"><a href="http://notesfromhome.com/"><img src="http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/ella818/The-Friday-Club-badge.gif" title="Friday Club" alt="Friday Club" width="125" height="125" style="border:none;"></a></div>
And for anyone who missed it, here’s the first post about The Friday Club Carnivals.