The carnival has now been published: Dealing with clutter: decluttering, home organization, storage solutions and tips.
This week the Friday Club Home Carnival is about dealing with clutter in the home. Are you drowning in clutter? Do you browse online for storage solutions that will transform your life [no? just me then :)] Or are you super-organized? Is your house a shrine to minimalism? Share your tips or hopes about dealing with clutter, keeping your home organized and storage solutions for items in your house.
Please join in! Everyone is welcome, whether you are an established blogger or a newbie and especially if you have not taken part before.
Here’s what to do:
- Write a post about dealing with clutter in the home.
- Publish your post anytime before noon on Friday 30th September.
- When it is published, email the url of the post (the permalink) to me at fridayclub (AT) notesfromhome (DOT) com before noon (UK time – BST) on Friday 30th. That’s it!
- On Friday evening I will publish the carnival and you will get a link back from me when the carnival goes live. I would really appreciate it if you would link to this post in your post so that others can take part if they want to.
- What is not allowed: anything off-topic, sponsored posts, product review posts, competitions/giveaways, sexual content (!), posts not written by personal bloggers or anything libellous or hurtful.
You can take your post in any direction: submissions can be serious, humorous, helpful or anything in between! It can be short and to-the-point or a long essay if you feel so inclined! Be as creative as you like and enjoy writing something that fits on your own blog.
Looking forward to reading your posts!
<div align="center"><a href="http://notesfromhome.com/"><img src="http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/ella818/The-Friday-Club-badge.gif" title="Friday Club" alt="Friday Club" width="125" height="125" style="border:none;"></a></div>
And for anyone who missed it, here’s the first post about The Friday Club Carnivals.