HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
You can send me an email to ella (AT) notesfromhome (DOT) com.
You can reach me on twitter but, I’ll be honest, I don’t use twitter a lot mostly because I have a job, four children and a blog and that’s more than any sane person should be asked to cope with.
DO YOU DO PRODUCT OR BOOK REVIEWS?
Updated: I’m not doing reviews at the moment.
I consider all requests for reviews that are parenting, educational, environmental, food, lifestyle, technology or blogging related. Please email me at ella (AT) notesfromhome (DOT) com.
CAN I ADVERTISE ON YOUR SITE?
I’m not considering advertising at the moment
DO YOU ACCEPT GUEST POSTS?
Updated: I’m not accepting guest posts at the moment.
I appreciate the offer of guest posts from personal bloggers for times when my son is in hospital. Please see my guest post guidelines here for details on how to submit a guest post.
IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THIS SITE SEEM REALLY FAMILIAR?
This site has had many previous incarnations. Despite my love of change, I will never be changing urls again.
This site has also had other taglines:
brain atrophying, one cell at a time, motherhood in real-time and whose idea was it to have so many children
CAN I QUOTE FROM YOUR WEBSITE?
All content on these pages is the intellectual property of the author, unless otherwise stated, and may not be used or reproduced under any circumstances without permission. However, short quotations are fair use and are not copyright infringement. The Copyright Act says that “fair use…for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.” Please link back to the page you quote from.
CAN I USE A PICTURE FROM YOUR WEBSITE?
All pictures on this site are copyright ‘Notes from Home’, except where otherwise credited. If you wish to use a picture that is copyright, please contact me first. You may not use a picture that includes children or family members and you may not Pin a picture that includes children or family members. If you wish to use a picture that belongs to someone else and is shared here under a Creative Commons license or other license, please contact the owner of the picture.
DO YOU HAVE A COMMENT POLICY?
- I love receiving comments. If you have never commented before please join in and leave a comment. You do not need to be a blogger or have your own url in order to leave a comment. Your email is never displayed.
- I value comments both complimentary and critical but I will not tolerate aggressive or personal criticism of the bloggers here, defamatory, breach of copyright, obscene, profane, racially offensive, sexually oriented or otherwise objectionable comments. Please be respectful and please do not make any comment that could damage someone’s reputation.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete comments when appropriate.
- You may include a direct link in your comment if it’s relevant.
- Please be respectful, otherwise your comment may be deleted.
DO YOU HAVE A DISCLOSURE POLICY?
I don’t do many reviews or sponsored posts but the ones I do write I choose because I believe they are good products or services.
I will always give my honest opinion of any book or product that I mention on this blog.
Any giveaways on this blog are provided by me unless stated in the giveaway post.
I have an associate account with Amazon which I usually use if I link to a book.
Lastly, I use pseudonyms in order to protect my children’s and friends’ privacy.