This week the Friday Club Seasonal Carnival is about Christmas/Holiday traditions and Christmas planning – do you have Christmas or Holiday traditions/ how do you get organised for Christmas/what do you like or dislike about Christmas/post a favourite Christmas recipe or your favourite Christmas picture/what have your children done at school for Christmas – share your plans, traditions, tips or coping strategies.
Please join in! Everyone is welcome, whether you are an established blogger or a newbie and especially if you have not taken part before.
Here’s what to do:
- Write a post about Christmas/Holiday traditions.
- Publish your post anytime before noon on Tuesday 20th December.
- When it is published, email the url of the post (the permalink) to me at fridayclub (AT) notesfromhome (DOT) com before noon (UK time – GMT) on Tuesday 20th. That’s it!
- Over the Christmas period I will publish the carnival and you will get a link back from me when the carnival goes live. I would really appreciate it if you would link to this post in your post so that others can take part if they want to .
- What is not allowed: anything off-topic, sponsored posts, product review posts, competitions/giveaways, sexual content (!), posts not written by personal bloggers or anything libellous or hurtful.
You can take your post in any direction: submissions can be serious, humorous, helpful or anything in between! It can be short and to-the-point or a long essay if you feel so inclined! Be as creative as you like and enjoy writing something that fits on your own blog.
Looking forward to reading your posts!
<div align="center"><a href="http://notesfromhome.com/"><img src="http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g376/ella818/The-Friday-Club-badge.gif" title="Friday Club" alt="Friday Club" width="125" height="125" style="border:none;"></a></div>
And for anyone who missed it, here’s the first post about The Friday Club Carnivals.